Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How I Get Indexed Within A Few Hours


Hey guys i believe this is the quickest and totally whitehat way to get indexed.
Maybe you guys know this, maybe not, but here it is:

1. Obviously have a website you want to get indexed.

2. Go to http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ (you will need a gmail account)

3. You're going to add the site and verify it via the avaliable options.

4. Now on the sidebar you're going to click on Crawl and then Fetch as Google, as seen in the screenshot below:

[Image: zaNyJfy.png]

5. Now we are going to submit our site to google. First start off by submitting your domain without typing anything and click Fetch.
[Image: zRGLxic.png]

6. I personally submit a few more pages. Usually within a few hours they index it, like so:
[Image: hZcV8Hf.png]


Using this method, I was indexed in 5 hours or less by google. I am on page 4 results with 0 backlinks as well, but that obviously depends on the site and competiton. 

Hope someone will try this and post back their results :)

Unknown

Hi I'am Dinuka Sanjaya, i'am a blogger and I love to Blogging. I Always Try ToHelp You......

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Trickx World .

Auto Scroll Stop Scroll