Sunday, March 24, 2013

Best 10 Cute Facebook status Messages 2013

Here is some awesome collection of cute Facebook status messages  for you all, i guess you'll  like it...

1. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

2. If you had a chance to be someone else for a day..Type in who and why.

3. The best feeling of life is always felt with a closed eyes.

4. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

5. In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.

6. Your smile curves a smile on me.

7. The best part of me is "you".

8. Let’s commit the perfect crime…I’ll steal your heart, and you steal mine.

9. I thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.

10. Being far from you , reminds me every second that how much i miss and love you.

Unknown

Hi I'am Dinuka Sanjaya, i'am a blogger and I love to Blogging. I Always Try ToHelp You......

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Trickx World .

Auto Scroll Stop Scroll